Recommended Reviews Posted by Valarie J

Posted by Valarie J.

First, I must say that I fear purchases of any kind. Furniture stores can be torturer by taking up all your energy and time. It's spring time with all the cleaning and preparation for the summer, my living room needs a face lift. Weekend ads arrived on Saturday night and I really spot a good deal on a sofa and two-piece combination of love-seat to Value City. My plans were to get there when it first opens. It did not, was there around 12: 30-1 pm.

I walk though the doors made a comeback and was immediately approached by Emanuel. The bright optimistic "Good Morning" to "How can I help you today," Mr. Emanuel was impressive. I showed her the ad and it will lead us to the area where it was established. The gray love seats light hung on the wall, but he assured us the two sectional red piece was the same feeling. He was helpful with the selection of colors that makes a different question, color of the walls of the room, which is my style of dress and etc..I choose to get it in chocolate as my wall color is hunter green . He went over the collateral tissue seven years in detail.

Funny, the announcement that I had with me not start until Tuesday, but they honored it anyway.
I was in and out in less than ten minutes. The furniture should be delivered until Saturday. The best shopping experience of my life.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS