Value City Furniture Recommended Review

Posted by Tammy R.
Columbus, OH

I am very pleased with our purchase today at Value City. My family recommended the store to me for my new home. We had our 3 bed rooms at a great price. It will really bring out the living room once it's put there in a few weeks.

I also bought the kitchen table and waiting to buy the dining room table. I was very happy with the marble table and I bought does not mind putting a deposit to hold until the date of my move.

I can not wait for delivery in a few weeks to really see how things will turn out. We guarantee the couch just in case something happens to the couch. I think it was a good deal and I am very happy with our experience here today and the sales guy who sold us all, it was very pleasant to work with and there was no high sale here pressure.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS