Value City Furniture Recommended Reviews

Posted by C. Walker 
I was pleasantly surprised! After reading the reviews, I expected the worst customer service. I came in knowing exactly what I wanted to look. I was greeted immediately and asked that gentleman if he was working with someone now, he politely he said.  

I took another ten steps and was received again. Same question was proposed, but it was not actually help anyone; Big Mike is my type.I showed Mike SKU # of the item I wanted to see. 

I bought my father a reclining as a Christmas present and a two chosen. Mike quickly locate the seat, I looked at it, sit on it, put it and enjoyed it. I told him I would take it.Mike explained guarantee, I accepted and valued in a few minutes. It does not get any easier than that!I found the store to be clean, well organized and had a great selection. 

The sellers were well dressed and very polite.Finally, this shop is not in a great area. Walking through the door, looking to buy something you can be treated differently than someone, for example, who walks start your cell phone, take off on one of the couches and make a phone call.  

Honestly, looked at a handful of people lying around on the furniture on the phone as if they were at home. Perhaps these are some of the bad reviewers who claim to have received poor customer service.If you enter the parking lot looking for Furniture City Value, front facing the entrance to the side of Lowes. There is a sign on the side of the building facing Rt. 40, which can be misleading. It is a single port under the sign, but it is locked and you can not access the store.  

Your only option here is the steep set of stairs to the door.I went back to pick-up a few days later and was completely satisfied. To the front door of the left you will roll style door to pick up your purchase if you do not have it delivered. Open the door and show them your receipt. I waited patiently with a handful of others as they bring your items out. I was in and out in ten minutes.Keep up the good work VCF!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS