Value City Furniture - Review from Buchanan, Michigan

I bought a beautiful 5 piece "leather" section there about 3 years ago.I had saved up for a long time and paid about $ 2500 cash for it.

When I was given the delivery guy hit one of the sections on the truck and put a 6-inch scratch on the back of one of the sections. His response was "well, at least his face up." After about a week (just any use) the seams started splitting where they were glued together. I fixed the share myself, while trying to be excited about furniture that I have worked so hard to pay. After about 2 years of taking care of the "leather" as taught, each section began to peel.

The leather was only spending in large pieces. Whenever I wanted to get off the couch, I have this peeling material stuck all over me. I was exceptionally embarasanta when I have guests over and had to brush the material out of his back them up. I bought the 7 year warranty.

After I submitted a claim, I was contacted immediately and said "if you would read your warranty more carefully you would see that it does not cover peeling". I told them that I had a leather couch before that I had for almost 20 years and it never peeled or cracked at all. I felt absolutely sick over the matter. I might as well just take $ 2500 and lit it on fire.Such disappointment.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS